1. What should we bring? * Fishing license * Sunglasses/sunscreen * Food/drinks * Cooler w/ice to bring fish home (I'll fillet the fish for you if needed) * Camera/phone for taking pictures * Appropriate clothing/gear for the weather
2. What is supplied? * Fishing poles/tackle (All gear is high quality, updated electronics) * Bait * Life jackets up to XL (Let me know if you need bigger or for children) * Fish cleaning and packaging * Extensive fishing knowledge and great customer service! 3. Where do we meet? * I utilize several public landings as well as several resorts to stay on the best fishing and to minimize drive time, especially on windy days. I will call and touch base before your trip and go over the best options. * Resort/cabin pick-up is an option depending on wind and fishing location for the day
4. What are we fishing for? * We typically target walleye. Depending on the fishing location and the diverse fishery on Leech Lake you may see northern pike, perch, bass or panfish mixed in your catch among others!
5. Can I mark fishing spots on my phone or GPS? * I ask that you don't mark the spots with your phone or GPS as this is how I make a living. I am looking to provide a fun, safe and educational fishing trip, not sell spots. I am more than willing to teach you the tactics I use to find and catch fish as well as answer any questions you may have!
6. Should we leave a tip? *While most groups leave a tip and it's greatly appreciated it certainly is not required